To Enable closed captioning on Zoom you can follow these simple steps, we have also included a video tutorial on how to set up closed captioning as well.
To enable closed captioning for all users in the account:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Under In Meeting (Advanced), click the Manual captions toggles to enable or disable them.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for all users in your account, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
Once the host has enabled closed captions, you will just need to select "show captions" while on the Zoom call.
Please note: In order for closed captions to display, your Zoom account needs to be updated to the most recent version.
Please sign in to leave a comment.